It’s a cliche because it’s true. A company is only as good as it’s people. And as Penguin grows we are always on the look-out for the very best people. We appreciate smart people who work hard, and can set their own goals. We appreciate entrepreneurial minded people. And we love people with vision and an understanding of great customer service. If you’re a great person looking for a job that challenges your talents, consider working for Consumer’s Choice and HomeStars Best Of 2017 award-winner, Penguin Basements.
See below for latest job postings, or send your resume anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking service professionals, with an ability to engage our potential customers, explain our value propositions as well as acquire and secure the business. We are seeking competitive individuals who have a passion for success, a competitive nature and a willingness to learn the process. To find out more please click the title link above or the Zip Recruiter link here.
As we grow, the need for more and higher-skilled tradespeople and associated contractors who can deliver a quality product on time and on budget grows. If this is you, reach out to us today at email@example.com
We are seeking professional, mature individuals to act as Brand Ambassadors, hosting prospective customers and clients for our Showcase Home Program. Your role will be to provide an excellent customer experience to all attendees visiting the Showcase Home by:
• Greeting attendees in a polite, courteous and professional manner
• Ensuring all attendees sign in — information will include: name(s)/phone number/email
• Managing traffic at the entrance and guiding attendees to the basement
• Engaging attendees in discussion and answer any questions they may have
• Booking and scheduling appointments for attendees
• Providing general corporate information regarding Penguin Basements
The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes/qualifications:
– Engaging and enthusiastic
– Personable, poised and well spoken.
– Excellent communication skills and comfortable interacting with individuals, families and small groups.
– Exceptional customer service skills.
– Be punctual, trustworthy and reliable.
– Strong organization and time management.
– Ability to work as a team player and but work independently/without direct supervision.
– Sales, customer service, retail, hospitality and/or brand experience are essential assets.
– Access to a vehicle an asset.
– Must be able to work weekends.
– Must be 19+
Showcase Homes are scheduled every Saturday and Sunday throughout the GTA including, Oakville, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Maple, Vaughan and Markham. The hours are 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. If this job suits you, click here to apply through Ziprecruiter.com