WELCOME TO PENGUIN BASEMENTS – NEWMARKET
If you’re living in Newmarket, our team has easy access to your doorstep straight from our head office in a matter of minutes through Highway 404 to bring you fast, quality, and affordable service. Whether you’re living in the suburbs of Boggartown, Stonehaven or Armitage or surrounding rural communities of Glenville and Pleasantville.
Renovating your basement brings a whole host of other possibilities that you can’t envision when first installing the hardwood floor or blue-tinted walls. It may never even occur to you that a finished basement is in fact a gold mine of possibilities at your fingertips once completed.
Why Should I Go with Penguin Basements?
For a project as large as your basement, you want an experienced team of hard-working and diligent staff who pay attention to every detail to guarantee that your ideal design is what you get, no catch involved. Penguin Basements has been the winner of the Basement Renovation of the Year Award in 2019 as well as numerous Consumer Choice Awards.
Additionally, 80% of our builds have been referred to us through word of mouth by family members, and neighbours. Our business model is built on our Smart Basements approach to create great, quality basements on-time while maintaining clear communication standards and keeping customer satisfaction #1.
Personal Use – What Are My Options?
Confused with the basement design? Leave it to our team to help you out with design ideas related to your basement. You don’t have to be the one doing all the work, we’re here to help.
Our experienced team will offer you various design formats for your basement using cutting-edge technology to offer you virtual 3D tours of your completed basement. Our designs take everything into account like lighting, spacing, ceiling height, and many other factors to maximize both style and comfort.
- Room for the Kids: Your new basement finishing can be home to a whole host of activities to keep the kids occupied. Are the kids giving you a hard time about going outside and getting some exercise? Your new basement makes sure that they’ll have no more excuses. Whether it’s table tennis, futsal, mini soccer, or a wondrous playground of toys, anything to keep the children away from their screens.
- Bachelor’s Den: Have a video game den for your teenager and perhaps a bedroom and shower to give you the extra room in the house where people can go to relax after a hard day’s work. After all, isn’t that what makes your home home?
- Extra Living for All Purposes: Your basement can be a full stand-alone apartment underneath your home for guests or family members coming to visit but even more importantly, a way to earn some easy money.
Second Suites – Investing in the Future
Second suites are self-contained living units that come with a private kitchen, bathroom, and sleeping areas included inside of detached, semi-detached, and linked housing dwellings.
As one of the easiest ways to generate extra income through legal rentals. These require you to get a building permit from your municipality by filling out construction drawings and supporting documents to your municipality which permit you to rent out your basement to passerby.
Whether it be a foreign exchange student coming to study at a post-secondary institution or even Airbnb, second suites can easily hand you an extra couple hundred or thousand dollars! This is not to mention that finished basements also have a high return on investment by significantly increasing the market value of your property.
Making Your Dream A Reality
Our experienced team provides you with the tools you need to transform your basement into a slice of heaven.
- Personal project managers will go through your aesthetic and stylistic ideas and match them with the most efficient, effective, and modern designs for your basement finishing.
- We take care of all legal liabilities on your part. We ensure you don’t have to deal with the numerous municipal by-laws take care of all legal necessities.
- Our team will take the steps to ensure that your project is done safely, with a limited lifetime transferable warranty offered on our services. We also strive to ensure safety during these pandemic times by:
- Limiting the number of personnel on site
- Cleaning and disinfecting the area before completion
- Implementing polyethylene barriers to limit contamination
For more information on receiving your free estimate, click on the icon at the top-right of the page and contact us at 1-866-262-8298 to schedule a meeting and consultation, either in-person or online today!