Welcome to Penguin Basements Scarborough
Are you thinking about renovating your basement in the region of Scarborough? A finished basement offers you far more opportunities than you can ever imagine.
What Do I Get from Penguin Basements?
Our staff at Penguin Basements have been diligently trained in the art of basement finishing over the past 10 years with high-quality service, both effective and efficient coupled with customer service that actually takes into account the views, opinions, and thoughts of the clients.
We understand that a basement renovation is unfortunately not as easy as it may sound and especially for a single individual, it may seem like an impossible DIY task. But don’t worry, we’re here to back you up. We are the proud winner of GTA Consumer Choice Award in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 and pride ourselves on serving our customers only the best.
We also ensure that we take responsibility by giving you a safety belt in case anything were ever to happen. Penguin Basements provides you with:
- A Minimum Two-Year Warranty on All Projects: To ensure that you always get what you pay for, no more and no less.
- Clear Safety Measures: COVID has made businesses adapt to the new health landscape. Our services such as consultations, estimates, and design modeling through the use of 3D virtual tours are all provided to minimize contact between us and the client to ensure maximum safety and well being.
We also offer a 6mm polyethylene barrier between the basement and the rest of the home to limit contamination throughout the home. This allows us to get our work done as quickly and efficiently as possible while also allowing you to go about your day uninterrupted.
- Wide Showcase Selection: If you are the type of person where you have to see to believe, we offer a wide range of showcase basements across the GTA. Visit our Events Page to find a showcase basement in a neighbourhood near you to find the best style to suit your basement needs.
Basement for Personal Use
Your basement will be designed in cooperation with our experienced team of designers, builders, and legal experts.
- Personal Gym: With everything being constantly closed and reopened every couple of weeks, the only reliable infrastructure is what’s at home. Investing in a home gym gives you the freedom to work out as much as you want, with as little distractions as possible and whenever you want.
- Secluded Office Space: With more and more people working remotely, office space in the home is becoming a necessity. Getting work done in a quiet, comfortable environment free from distractions is even more important when you have kids running around in the home after school.
- Keeping the Kids Active: Nowadays it’s a struggle to get them off their phones and on their feet. Install a playground, maybe foam tiles and blocks, or a room for all the toy cars, trucks, and dollhouses. For the older ones, you can create a sports condominium. Mini soccer, table tennis, futsal and pool, anything they could ever want.
- Movie Night for All: Imagine a closed off room, with comfy leather reclining chairs and a large screen playing your favourite movies. All you’re missing is the popcorn!
Second Suites – Easy Money, Easy Living
Second suites are enclosed living spaces separated from the rest of your either detached, semi-detached, or linked housing dwelling. These include all the amenities necessary to be self-sufficient such as bedding, a kitchen, and bathroom facilities.
Installing an extra kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom in your basement not only lets you have your parents or other family members have a place to stay when they come over but also a way to earn some much needed extra income.
- Easily earn hundreds if not thousands monthly
- Legal rental for foreign exchange students, Airbnb, and more
- Use extra income for personal use (i.e. save money for financing tuition for children, purchase additional property as an investment, pay off the mortgage, debt consolidation)
Financing – How to Get In Touch
Penguin Basements understands the difficult situation families may find themselves in. That’s why we offer numerous deals and discounts for families across Ontario.
- Financing basements for as little as $87 a week
- Coupons to pay 0% for first 6 months or 5% for 12 months.
- Offering a wide range of payment plans from 12 months to 36 months.
To start your adventure towards a finished basement today, contact us at 1-866-262-8298 for more details or email us at Info@basementscanada.com for more to book a free estimate and consultation with one of our designers today!